ESP VORTEX DESANDER
(3 Stage) Fluid out
Our GV Cup Packer is a double cup design that guarantees the best seal.
Our packer cups are molded from a durable oil, gas and abrasion- resistant elastomer compound that withstands wear and tear, even under pressure.
- Separates the solid particles before they reach the ESP system.
- New Vortex Separator design.
- Allow to treat the fluid below the packer.
- Helps to inject the chemical from the bottom of the tail pipe up.
- Reduced downtime due to solid issues
- Fewer interventions and less investment in CAPEX
- Stable pump parameters: Vibration, frequency, voltage
and motor current.
- Avoid the premature failures of the pump components caused
by the solids.
- Avoid problems such as sand cutting.
(1 Stage) Fluid in
More than three
WITH CAPILLAR STRING
The chemical is injected from the bottom of the exhaust pipe upwards, thus mixing with the crude.