ESP SURGE VALVE™
The OSI SURGE VALVE is installed below a mechanical packer and designed to eliminate surging in wells.
It prevents surging by holding the fluid in the vertical section thus avoiding backflow when the gas slug leaves liquids behind.
An additional channel is provided in the tool to allow chemical injection below the packer.
- Helps prevent gas interference.
- Reduces pump shutdowns.
- Breaks gas slugs and prevents surge production.
- Allows chemical injection below the pump.
- Allows for hot oil treating above the packer.
- Allows testing the packer to assure that it is properly set.