WITH BYPASS VALVE
ESP VORTEX DESANDER
The OSI ESP Vortex Desander with Bypass Valve was engineered to provide extended run times after the mud joint fills with sand.
The Bypass system activates when a differential pressure of greater than 33 psi occurs between the sections below and above the packer.
The Bypass maintains fluid flow to the ESP after the storage joints have reached maximum capacity.
- Reduces the downtime due to sand issues.
- Fewer interventions and less investment in CAPEX.
- Stable pump parameters: Vibration, frequency,
voltage and motor current.
- Avoid the premature failures of the pump components
caused by sand production.
- Keeps fluid flow to the ESP.
HOW IT WORKS
Fluid flowing thru the top bypass valve, Spring
displaced by the fluid due to the differential pressure.