WITH CAPILLARY STRING
ESP VORTEX DESANDER
The ESP Vortex Desander W/ Capillary String employs a cup packer with a CT line that allows chemical treating below the packer in a specific, targeted area where it is most effective. Furthermore, this precise placement of chemicals makes dispersal more consistent as the chemicals disperse from the bottom up.
This new tool combination provides all the benefits of the ESP Vortex Desander while providing the ability to chemically treat precisely at the bottom of the hole.
- Allows chemical treatments below the packer,
in a targeted area.
- Precise placement of chemicals where it is most
- Lower lifting costs, reduces downtime and greater
- Reduces pump failures resulting from sand damage.
- Centrifugal force greatly increases sand separation
The chemical is injected from the bottom of the exhaust pipe upwards,
thus mixing with the crude.