ESP VORTEX REGULATOR
Slug Flow is widely recognized as being the main difficulty in trying to efficiently produce high GOR horizontal wells. Sand is usually present in these types of wells, adding to the problems created by the severe gas interference of slug flow.
The ESP VORTEX REGULATOR represents proprietary technology designed to regulate the gas slugs and separate sand prior to reaching the ESP.
The Vortex Regulator reduces repair and maintenance costs by preventing mechanical damage to the pump caused by gas locking and sand. Operating costs are reduced through greater pumping efficiency and increased production with less downtime for repairs.
- Reduced downtime for repairs
- Better pump efficiency
- Greater production rates
- Stabilized pump operation: vibration, frequency,
voltage, motor current.
- Highly efficient sand separator and gas handler
- Separates gas and solids before reaching the pump
- Eliminates “Slug Flow” gas interference, gas locking
- 100% elastomer packer cups for easy installation
OSI has facilities to carry out flow and pressure tests to demonstrate the efficiency of our tools.
HOW IT WORKS
efficiency and decrease