PACKER TYPE GAS SEPARATOR
Beam Pumped artificial lift wells with high GOR’s can present great difficulties for sucker-rod downhole pumps.
Gas interference can significantly affect the operating efficiency of the pump, reducing production volume and damaging downhole equipment.
The OSI, PACKER TYPE GAS SEPARATOR is an innovative tool that is designed to reduce or eliminate gas interference problems.
The separation section of the tool is designed for specific, individual well conditions.
- Reduces or eliminates gas interference.
- Provides multiple stages of gas separation.
- Increases pumping system efficiency.
- Reduces operating expenses.
- Can be combined with other OSI tools.
Odessa Separator’s Packer Type Gas Separator is used for maximizing artificial lift run life.