PUMP GUARD SCREEN
Pump Guard Screen is a V-wire screen spirally wound onto an internal framework of longitudinal ribs.
The outer wrap wire and ribs are made of high resistance stainless steel, precise electric resistance welding provides high strength to the joint.
The easy and quick installation makes the Pump Guard Screen™ the best option for the control of solids incurring low installation costs.
- V-shaped mesh design allows the separation of abrasive solids
while maximizing fluid flow area.
- The outer wrap “V” shaped wire and ribs are constructed of
corrosion resistant, stainless steel.
- Precise electric resistance welding provides high strength joints.
- Clog resistant slot design.
- Large intake area reduces pressure drops while small contact
area reduces flow-friction.
Odessa Separator’s Pump Guard Screen conditions the fluid prior to pump intake