Odessa Separator has a simple and affordable solution to the many sticking issues encountered in conventional rod lift or PCP oil and gas production. The OSI SUPER LUBE is a highly concentrated, ultra-slick lubricant in stick form.
The sticks are deployed downhole in a Gas Anchor type tool in place of the conventional gas anchor or in a TUBING TOOL for a greater volume of lubricant.
Super Lube Tubing Tool
Super Lube Gas Anchor
Significantly reduce downhole friction and sticking problems!
Increase run life of downhole equipment
- Reduces rod load
- Reduces motor torque in submersible pumps
- Reduces flow line pressure
- Reduces energy consumption
- Increases production volume
- Increases measured pump efficiency
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Protects components in an adhesive lubricant barrier
- Reduces surface drive torque in progressive cavity pumps
- Reduces pitting and corrosion ESPs
- Helps keep paraffin moving through tubulars
- Resists sand cut in progressive cavity pumps
- Extends elastomer seal life in submersible pumps